Our evening classes are aimed at people that are not able to come to us during normal daytime hours.
We have 2 evening classes per week,
- Tuesday: 6.00pm to 8.00pm
- Wednesday: 6.00pm to 8.00pm
Pay as You Go from $60 per/hour for Arc / Mig & $65 per/hour for Tig.
Beginners & Novice Welders
- Are you interested in finding out what welding is all about? or do you weld at home or on your lifestyle block but would like to know the finer details and how to get better results?
- Whether its MIG, TIG, or Arc Welding, our tutors will help you learn the basics and sharpen your welding skills.
- Do you know how to weld but would like to take it further, perhaps to trade ticket level? Then you can with us, with guidance from our expert welding tutors.
Trade & Professional Welders
- We can do your trade tickets in the evenings if it is not convenient to come during the day.
- You might want to up-skill but can’t take time off work, evening class is a great time to learn from the best.
- Not confident in a particular position or with a type of weld?, you can practice here with us under expert guidance.
How to enrol
If you would like to come to our evening classes, simply give us a call on 03 3773 911 and let us know when you would like to come and we’ll take it from there.
On your very first visit to us you must do a free 10 minute safety induction so we know you’ll be safe on our site.